ALL medications, both prescription and over-the-counter will be turned in at registration and MUST be in their original container, showing the dosage for the camper the medication is for.
This year we have two camps with Sunday afternoon registration, Teen (Base) Camp and Jr High Camp (July). Other camps have Monday morning registration. Jumpstart is our short week of camp in July and has a Wednesday morning registration. We will be doing curb-side drop off again this year. You will be given a time to have your camper on-site, and we will "drive" you through the registration process.Please have your camper here as we have an all-camper meeting to talk about our great week ahead at camp.
All campers will be ready on Fridays at 2:00 p.m. Again, this will be curb-side pick up. Photo identification is required to pick up campers.
Camp is a great time for kids to "unplug." Please help your child have a
better experience by not not sending cell phones, iPods, or other
electronics. Not only are they a distraction from God's great outdoors
and the camp experience, but they're also a safety issue. Campers are
not allowed access to technology.
Other Important Information
- All campers are expected to attend all of the services and take part in all scheduled activities.
- Campers are not allowed to leave the grounds without permission of the camp management.
- Swimming is allowed only in the company of the lifeguard.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation or camping privilege of any who do not cooperate.
- Closed toed shoes are needed (tennis shoes or hiking boots) for many of the activities.
- Lost and found items must be claimed by October 1.
- We encourage parents to write letters (P O Box 450, Longville MN 56655) or to e-mail campers during camp; please telephone only in an emergency.
MBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap.