Mini Camp FAQ's
MINI CAMP NOTES:
PARENTS: Some of you took your summer camp registration fees paid and turned them into a donation. Contact Pat at camp if you want to turn them back into registration fees for our Mini-Camps.
REGISTRATIONS ARE COMING IN!
DROP OFF for MINI CAMPS is 3-4 p.m. (early registration begins at 2:30). We will be doing curb-side registration. Only campers will be allowed in their cabin with their counselor. More details will follow by email when you register.
PICK UP is Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Again, this will be curb-side pick up. Photo identification is required to pick up campers.
MEDICATIONS - All medications (both prescription and over the counter) must be in their original container.
Camp is a great time for kids to "unplug." Please help your child have a better experience by not not sending cell phones, iPods, or other electronics. Not only are they a distraction from God's great outdoors and the camp experience, but they're also a safety issue. Campers are not allowed access to technology.
- All campers are expected to attend all of the services and take part in all scheduled activities.
- Campers are not allowed to leave the grounds without permission of the camp management.
- Swimming is allowed only in the company of the lifeguard.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation or camping privilege of any who do not cooperate.
- Closed toed shoes are needed (tennis shoes or hiking boots) for many of the activities.
- Lost and found items must be claimed by October 1.
- We encourage parents to write letters or to e-mail campers during camp; please telephone only in an emergency.
MBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap.