DROP OFF is Mondays from 10:00-11:00 (early registration begins at 9:30).
NOTE: Jr High Girls and Jr High Girls REGISTRATION is SUNDAY 2:00-3:00
PICK UP is Fridays at 2:00 p.m. Join us for a brief program celebrating your camper's great week! Photo identification is required to pick up campers.
NOTE: Jumpstart ends at 2:00 on WEDNESDAY, July 3.
MEDICATIONS - All medications (both prescription and over the counter) must be in their original container.
Camp is a great time for kids to "unplug." Please help your child have a better experience by not not sending cell phones, iPods, or other electronics. Not only are they a distraction from God's great outdoors and the camp experience, but they're also a safety issue. Campers are not allowed access to technology.
- All campers are expected to attend all of the services and take part in all scheduled activities.
- Campers are not allowed to leave the grounds without permission of the camp management.
- Swimming is allowed only in the company of the lifeguard.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation or camping privilege of any who do not cooperate.
- Closed toed shoes are needed (tennis shoes or hiking boots) for many of the activities.
- Lost and found items must be claimed by October 1.
- We encourage parents to write letters or to e-mail campers during camp; please telephone only in an emergency.
MBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap.