DROP OFF is Mondays from 10:00-11:00 (early registration begins at 9:30).
PICK UP is Fridays at 2:00 p.m.
Medications - All medications (both prescription and over the counter) must be in their original container.
Please help your child not to bring cell phones, iPods, or other electronics. Not only are they a distraction from God's great outdoors and the camp experience, but they're also a safety issue.
- All campers are expected to attend all of the services and take part in all scheduled activities.
- No campers will be allowed to leave the grounds without permission of the camp management.
- Swimming will be allowed only in the company of the lifeguard.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation or camping privilege of any who do not cooperate.
- Closed toed shoes are needed (tennis shoes or hiking boots) for many of the activities.
- Lost and found must be claimed by October 1.
- We encourage parents to write or e-mail letters to campers during camp, but please don't telephone unless it's an emergency.
MBC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap.