|Jun 13 - 18, 2021||
Grade 9-12, Co-ed
NOTE: CAMP BEGINS SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
|Jun 21 - 25, 2021||
Grade 6-9, Co-ed
ADVENTURE CAMP - This camp filled by early May in 2021.
|Jun 28 - Jul 2, 2021||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
|Jul 12 - 16, 2021||
Grade 1-3 co-ed
Contact camp by email if you want to be on the waiting list. KIDS! Join us for a week of Fun, Faith and Friends
|Jul 14 - 16, 2021||
Grade 1-3, Co-ed
This camp filled in 2021. This is our short week of camp for 1st-3rd grade campers. Three days and 2 nights to start our young campers at Miracle Bible.
|Jul 19 - 23, 2021||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
GIRLS: 7 spots left. GUYS: room for 5 more.Great fun for upper elementary kids.
|Jul 25 - 30, 2021||
Grade 7-9 Co-ed
Co-Ed Junior High Camp for those headed into grades 7-9. JOIN US! Starts SUNDAY afternoon.
|Aug 1 - 4, 2021||
The registration fee is $50. We will be having a (Semi) STRUCTURED FAMILY CAMP this year. We will begin with supper Sunday night, and conclude with breakfast Wednesday. Check out is 10 a.m. An invoice will be created for your family based upon your housing and family needs.
|Sep 3 - 6, 2021||
The registration fee is $50. We will be having a (Semi) STRUCTURED FAMILY CAMP this year. We will begin with supper Friday night, and conclude with breakfast on Monday. Check out is 10 a.m. An invoice will be created for your family based upon your housing and family needs.
READY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
We are excited to get back to summer camp! Plan now for your kids' week(s) at Miracle Bible Camp.
What to Bring
- Bible, pencil, notebook
- Clothing for a week (include something warm), jacket or sweater, swimsuit, towels
- Sleeping bag / bedding
- Toiletries, insect repellent, sun screen
- STORE and MISSIONS and CAMP FEE: This year we encourage you to deposit money for the store and missions offering on-line. Just go to "On-Line Payment" on the bottom of the home screen. Note the camper name and amount for store/missions/paying your camp fee. We will also accept money at registration if needed.
- Fun attitude and a smile!
- Optional: Camera, Flashlight, Fishing gear
- Medications must be sent in the original container with all doctors information clearly labeled
Label personal items.
Leave At Home
All electronic devices including cell phones and iPods, any weapons, any drugs or alcohol, matches, fireworks, pop/snacks, immodest clothing, and any material inconsistent with Christian testimony.
REGISTRATION and PICK UP
This year we have two camps with Sunday afternoon registration, Teen (Base) Camp and Jr High Camp (July). Other camps have Monday morning registration. Jumpstart is our short week of camp in July and has a Wednesday morning registration. We will be doing curb-side drop off again this year. You will be given a time to have your camper on-site, and we will "drive" you through the registration process.Please have your camper here as we have an all-camper meeting to talk about our great week ahead at camp.
Pick up is FRIDAY at 2 p.m.