Off the Bench -- Into the Game
|Jun 13 - 17, 2022||
Grade 9-12, Co-ed
We had 89 campers in 2022! Register early or you will miss out in 2023. Those graduating high school this year are welcome to come for one last hurrah!
|Jun 20 - 24, 2022||
Grade 6-9, Co-ed
|Jun 27 - Jul 1, 2022||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
|Jul 11 - 15, 2022||
Grade 1-3 co-ed
Register TODAY! KIDS! Join us for a week of Fun, Faith and Friends
|Jul 13 - 15, 2022||
Grade 1-3, Co-ed
This is our short week of camp for 1st-3rd grade campers. Three days and 2 nights to start our young campers at Miracle Bible.
|Jul 18 - 22, 2022||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
Join us for a great week of fun!
|Jul 25 - 29, 2022||
Grade 7-9 Co-ed
Co-Ed Junior High Camp for those headed into grades 7-9.
|Sep 2 - 5, 2022||
The registration fee is $50. We will be having a (Semi) STRUCTURED FAMILY CAMP this year. We will begin with supper Friday night, and conclude with breakfast on Monday. Check out is 11 a.m. An invoice will be created for your family based upon your housing and family needs. Updated information for 2022 will be on the site soon.
READY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
We are excited to get back to summer camp! Plan now for your kids' week(s) at Miracle Bible Camp. Register for the grade your child will be in Fall, 2022
What to Bring
- Bible, pencil, notebook
- Clothing for a week (include something warm), jacket or sweater, swimsuit, towels
- Sleeping bag / bedding
- Toiletries, insect repellent, sun screen
- STORE and MISSIONS and CAMP FEE: This year we encourage you to deposit money for the store and missions offering on-line. Just go to "On-Line Payment" on the bottom of the home screen. Note the camper name and amount for store/missions/paying your camp fee. We will also accept money at registration if needed.
- Fun attitude and a smile!
- Optional: Camera, Flashlight, Fishing gear
- Medications must be sent in the original container with all doctors information clearly labeled
Label personal items.
Leave At Home
All electronic devices including cell phones and iPods, any weapons, any drugs or alcohol, matches, fireworks, pop/snacks, immodest clothing, and any material inconsistent with Christian testimony.
REGISTRATION and PICK UP
Most of our camps have Monday morning registration. Jumpstart is our short week of camp in July and has a SUNDAY AFTERNOON registration (With pick up on TUESDAY). We will be doing curb-side drop off again this year. You will be given a time to have your camper on-site, and we will "drive" you through the registration process.Thank you for getting your camper here during our registration time, as we have an all-camper meeting to talk about our great week at camp.
Pick up is FRIDAY at 2 p.m.