|Sep 4 - 6, 2020||
We will be having a (Semi) STRUCTURED FAMILY CAMP this year. We will begin with supper Friday night, and conclude with a time together supper on Sunday. 2020 schedule is linked. Also, the healthy camp guidelines which will be followed is linked. An invoice will be created for your family based upon your housing and family needs. See the information sheet for 2019 pricing. Our 2020 information will be available soon. Click on the BLUE title for more details and to register. PRICING for your family is based on where you are living for the weekend and how many are in the family. The $200 price listed is only a guideline. We will set you up with your costs when you contact us. Thanks!
|Oct 1, 2020||
Grade 3-6, Co-ed
Keep watching for your Elementary Mini Camp pictures here.
"Mini" CampsIt is with JOY that we announce our 2 August mini-youth camps.
August 9-12 - Those going into 7th grade through having graduated high school in 2020. Dan Hubbard is our speaker.
August 16-19 Those going into 3rd grade through 6th grade in the fall. Dave Mohler is our speaker.
What to Bring
- Bible, pencil, notebook
- Clothing for a week (include something warm), jacket or sweater, swimsuit, towels
- Sleeping bag / bedding
- Toiletries, insect repellent, sun screen
- STORE and MISSIONS and CAMP FEE: This year we encourage you to deposit money for the store and missions offering on-line. Just go to "On-Line Payment" on the bottom of the home screen. Note the camper name and amount for store/missions/paying your camp fee. We will also accept money at registration if needed.
- Fun attitude and a smile!
- Optional: Camera, Flashlight, Fishing gear
- Medications must be sent in the original container with all doctors information clearly labeled
Label personal items.
Leave At Home
All electronic devices including cell phones and iPods, any weapons, any drugs or alcohol, matches, fireworks, pop/snacks, immodest clothing, and any material inconsistent with Christian testimony.
REGISTRATION and PICK UP
Registration is SUNDAY from 3-4 p.m. Please have your camper here as we have an all-camper meeting to talk about COVID changes.
Pick up is WEDNESDAY at 2 p.m. Please be on time, as we have to clean the camp following our mini-camps for family camps coming in.