|Sep 1 - 4, 2023||
Please contact camp by phone or email if you wish to camp in the campground or stay in Balsam. We will not be providing food service for this event, so you need to tent or bring an RV (or stay in Balsam, where there are cooking facilities available. SEPTEMBER 1-4, 2023 An invoice will be created for your family based upon your housing and family needs.
|Jun 10 - 14, 2024||
Grade 9-12, Co-ed
This camp was full both 2022 and 2023 by April 1. Register early!
|Jun 17 - 21, 2024||
Grade 6-9, Co-ed
ADVENTURE CAMP - Great Outdoor Fun (and a night spent in a tent!)
|Jun 24 - 28, 2024||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
This camp filled up by May 1 in 2023. Don't wait to register
|Jul 1 - 3, 2024||
Grade 1-3, Co-ed
This is our short week of camp for 1st-3rd grade campers. Three days and 2 nights to start our young campers at Miracle Bible.
|Jul 8 - 12, 2024||
Grade 1-3 co-ed
Join us for a week of Fun, Faith and Friends. This camp filled by May 1, so don't wait to get registered.
|Jul 15 - 19, 2024||
Grade 4-6, Co-ed
Join us for a great week of fun!
|Jul 22 - 26, 2024||
Grade 7-9 Co-ed
Co-ed Junior High Camp for those headed into grades 7-9. We filled the cabins in 2023. Don't wait to get registered!
READY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
We are excited to get back to summer camp! Plan now for your kids' week(s) at Miracle Bible Camp. Register for the grade your child will be in Fall, 2023.
What to Bring
- Bible, pencil, notebook
- Clothing for a week (include something warm), jacket or sweater, swimsuit, towels
- Medications must be sent in the original container with all doctors information clearly labeled
- Sleeping bag / bedding
- Toiletries, insect repellent, sun screen
- STORE and MISSIONS and CAMP FEE: Bring your store and missions offering with you to registration. Please let us know if you wish for any balance in the store to be applied to the missions' offering when you register. Any balance in a camper store account at the end of the week that is less than $2.00 will be automatically put into the missions' offering at the end of the week.
- Fun attitude and a smile!
- Optional: Camera, Flashlight, Fishing gear
Label personal items.
Leave At Home
All electronic devices including cell phones and iPods, any weapons, any drugs or alcohol, matches, fireworks, pop/snacks, immodest clothing, and any material inconsistent with Christian testimony.
REGISTRATION and PICK UP
Most of our camps have Monday morning registration. Jumpstart is our short week of camp in July.
We will be doing curb-side drop off again this year. You will be given a time to have your camper on-site, and we will "drive" you through the registration process.Thank you for getting your camper here during our registration time, as we have an all-camper meeting to talk about our great week at camp.
Pick up is FRIDAY at 2 p.m., with a closing chapel program for parents and friends of campers picking them up.